Monday, September 19, 2011

Robert Austin Fitch - glamour maternity photographer

Robert Austin Fitch - Glamour Maternity Photography

One maternity photographer that I like is Robert Austin Fitch, a New York photographer. He talks about capturing the magic and the love. He takes a portable studio to the client’s home. He generally back lights his subject; he has his models semi-naked; he sometimes used soft white flowing material props to make the image softer and more romantic. He calls himself a fine art photographer.

References:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Glamour_photography#Popular_portraiture

http://www.robfitch.com/

1 comment:

  1. Ms. Snow,
    I appreciate your interest in my work. That said, the photographs on my website are copyrighted and you do not have my permission to use them on your blog. So I don't have to file a DMCA take down notice with your ISP and Google, kindly remove my copyrighted work form your blog post as soon as possible. Thanks in advance for your help in this matter.
    Robert Austin Fitch
    Robert Austin Fitch Photography, LLC
    www.robfitch.com

    ReplyDelete