Tuesday, July 19, 2011

DIARY - Nathan's Architecture Exhibition at Q (in Queanbeyan)

Nathan Lanam put on an exhibition of architectural photos at Q in Queanbeyan. He is trying to get architectural photo work & was hoping that architects etc would come - he sent all the Canberra ones an invite.
I love those sort of architectural photos - bits of buildings which form a pattern (in B&W). I take quite a lot like that myself but I find that in most marketing the whole building is needed. The good pattern bits of building are not used that much!
It was a very good exhibition - lots of good photos - a few in colour. i think he was pleased with the exhibition & there were a few from CIT there. I reckon when he gets to work for an architect, they will keep using him.
Photo: http://www.capitalmagazine.com.au/DC/DailyCAPITAL.htm

No comments:

Post a Comment